COVID 19 Pandemic Policy
EKME has adopted and implemented all state directives stemming from the relevant legislative acts from the administrative government bodies and agencies to confront the spread of Covid-19 (https://www.ypakp.gr/uploads/files/3501.pdf).
Furthermore, the Company has taken the initiative as to safeguard the virus-free condition of the workplace.
- All office and staff amenity spaces undergo regular disinfection every 2 weeks.
- All members of staff returning from summer leave must undertake free PCR Test, and are allowed to return to the workplace only upon receipt of negative results
EKME would like to inform its dear visitors about the relevant precautionary measures put in place for Safety considerations:
- All visitors travelling from outside of the Greek State will be required to demonstrate negative PCR Test, dated maximum 72 hours before arrival at EKME premises. EKME, upon request, can make all required arrangements in order to assist it’s visitors with the Test procedure.
- All entrants will undertake daily temperature checks at the entrance gate of EKME premises.
- The use of surgical mask is mandatory inside the premises, at all times.