EKME activities in midstream is an increasing and expanding activity the last years. EKME can undertake part or complete services for the construction of buried or above ground onshore pipelines either in cross country or within plant boundaries.
Connected infrastructures as compressor and metering stations is also within EKME’s scope including site survey, earth and civil works, piping and mechanical erection works, welding, NDT, coating, hydraulic test and commissioning works.
Offshore pipelines to breasting islands, or mooring connections to onshore facilities are also areas of significant experience and know-how
|NDT Works and Piping-Mechanical Erection Works for Compressor Station at Kipoi, Greece - TAP Project||J/V Renco - Terna||Trans Adriatic Pipeline AG (TAP AG)|
Piping – Mechanical Erection & NDT works in Kipoi Project Site for Trans Adriatic Pipeline Project including the following works:
1) Installation of Equipment
- 3 Gas Turbo Compressors
- 2 Gas Coolers
- Filtering Equipment
- Metering Equipment
- Total Weight: 1.500 tons
2) Prefabrication and Installation of Piping
- Piping diameters: 2" ÷ 48"
- Total Piping Length: 5.200m
- Total Piping Welding: 54.000 inches
3) Non Destructive Examination of Piping using radiography, ultra sound & magnetic particle.
4) Final layer painting of piping.
|PROJECT||LOCATION||CLIENT - END USER|
|DEPA natural gas pipeline||Region of Drama, Northern Greece||DEPA s.a.|
- Extension of Natural Gas Medium Pressure Transmission System at the greater area of Drama for the supply of industrial consumers at Prosotsani Industrial Park Public Power Company
- Natural gas Low Pressure Distribution System Network Development at the Urban areas of Kilkis – Drama – Kavala
|Installation of a 10” Propylene line (5 km total lenght, 0,8 km
submerged part, connecting the breasting island loading facilities
to the plants’ boundary
|Hellenic Petroleum s.a.,